NETGEAR Router Login
Learn how to configure your router by choosing a path below.
Trying to connect to your control panel?
You may not be connected to your Router’s WiFi network.
To access routerlogin.com, your device must be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. Check your current connection and try again. The easiest way to manage your router’s settings and wireless network is the Nighthawk app. Learn more at the link below:
DOWNLOAD THE NIGHTHAWK APP
If you’d still like to use routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, visit:
Router login page cannot be displayed.
or see below for more details
Are you trying to shop for a Router?
NETGEAR wireless routers are packed with features, value, and industry-leading performance that’s been trusted for over 20 years
SHOP WIFI ROUTERS
Whole Home Mesh WiFi
No more dead zones, dropped connections, or buffering. Cover every square inch of your home with smooth, reliable, best-in-class WiFi.
SHOP MESH WIFI SYSTEMS
Further Troubleshooting for Connecting your Router:
- If you are using NETGEAR Business products (any WAC or WAX access points or Orbi Pro), please visit APLogin
- If you’d still like to use routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net, visit the Router login page cannot be displayed.
- If you are using a VPN connection or a customize IP range, type your Gateway IP address on the browser to access your router. The default gateway IP for your router is 192.168.1.1.
NOTE: Some browsers may have cached this page by accident. You can follow the instructions below for some popular browsers to clear the cache and try again:
- For Chrome, go to the browser toolbar, click More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the “beginning of time” option and then click Clear Browsing Data.
- For Safari, from the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Confirm when prompted.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click settings > Privacy & Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data. Uncheck Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
For other browsers, please refer to user manual for your browser.